Regional Head of Risk
7 days left
Eton Bridge Partners is working in exclusive partnership with this listed business, as they look to secure a new Head of Risk for a growing regional division. This individual will have responsibility for risk across the division, providing risk management advice and expertise, and evaluating the effectiveness and integrity of the business’ operations.
- Taking ownership of risk and assurance across the region
- Building, implementing and managing a risk management framework for the division
- Working closely with organisation to ensure that relevant team members are aware of all appropriate risks inherent in corporate strategy
- Provides an independent assessment of risk, controls and action plans
- Fully qualified accountant
- Previous experience managing internal audit / risk / compliance / assurance within a corporate environment
- Strong team management experience, particularly remote line management responsibility
- Comfortable with rapid change and development
- Experience of working across multiple geographical locations
In return for your expertise, an excellent salary and package is on offer. The division is currently undergoing significant transformation, so this is an excellent opportunity for an individual to have a real impact.
Salary: Circa £110,000 base plus attractive commercial package
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Job reference: PM7070
Apply for Regional Head of Risk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly