Head of Finance Business Partnering
A global professional services business is looking for an ambitious Head of Finance Business Partnering to run a substantial team and ensure that the business is provided with sound information in order to grow.
Having been acquired by a US listed business, the organisation must ensure success and effectively identify new business opportunities. You will play an integral part in driving the business forward through defining and executing the company-wide budgeting and forecasting process, as well as providing highly insightful financial analysis to support critical operational and strategic decisions.
You will be responsible for leading and developing a high quality finance team, so you must have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, and thrive in building and fostering relationships.
The role will focus on three core areas:
- Front end business partnering mainly with Operations Directors
- Basic finance (month end, management accounting)
- Core FP&A (budgeting and forecasting)
Profile, Qualifications and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA
- Commercial finance experience
- Finance experience across P&L, balance sheet and cash
- Possesses strong commercial business acumen and a desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic organisation
- The gravitas to communicate with a high level or proficiency in presentations
- Highly numerate and literate with outstanding interpersonal, communication and managerial skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach, able to work and deliver quality results under pressure
- Advanced IT skills (particularly Word, Excel and Outlook)
Please note that the role requires presence in Birmingham at least one day a week.
The company is looking to interview straight away so if you think you have what it takes, please apply immediately. Due to an anticipated high level of response, a reply cannot be guaranteed to unsuccessful candidates. If we received your application which is unsuitable, rest assure, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities.