SaaS Business Development Consultant Europe - Compensation Software
7 days left
Business Development Consultant – Europe (Home Based anywhere UK)
Reporting into the CEO the Business Development Consultant will take responsibility for achieving the growth aspirations and commercial goals for Curo Compensation across the European Region.
Curo Compensation was founded in January 2010 and welcomed their first enterprise clients in 2011. The business’s founders are comprised of a group of technology and compensation experts and their team has many years of practical experience in both managing large and complex annual compensation reviews and managing successful enterprise software firms. The software product itself is the emerging compensation solution of choice amongst leading Talent Management technology providers.
Key responsibilities for the post include:
- Inspire and educate prospects on the value of company's solution versus competitor offerings
- Identify and develop a pipeline of opportunity to develop new revenue streams and deliver value to your client/partner network
- Maintain and build the client/partner CRM
- Collaborate with peers to develop effective acquisition account strategies, identify cross-sell opportunities, and share best practices
- Researching organisations and individuals in detail to identify new opportunities and potential new markets
Candidates are invites to apply who can demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience developing new business within SaaS sales, account management or related experience, selling to C-level – essential
- Commercial knowledge of, and direct experience selling compensation software solutions - desired
- A passion for technology and International business development experience – essential
- Experience of developing a brand within a start-up environment
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution focused mind-set
- A proactive self-starter, ambitious and commercial.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation lity to travel internationally and to work on flexible hours, including evenings and weekends on an occasional basis
- Aptitude to organise, prioritise, multitask and problem solve in a deadline driven environment
- That you are a team player, patient and emotionally intelligent
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to provide outstanding client service
- A strong work ethic and high levels of personal integrity.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant business-related subject
- Fluent in speaking, writing and understanding English; additional European language(s) - desired
Well, apart from the opportunity to be part of an innovative and exciting business, a highly competitive basic salary ranging between £60,000 - £85,000 depending on experience is on offer supplemented with an On-Target bonus structure (c100-120k dependent on performance).
Other benefits such as pension, life assurance and private medical are also available
You can of course apply via the link below...
For a discrete conversation about this fantastic opportunity with a unique business, or to request a role profile for the post please contact the retained search partner Neil Brown at Edison Bond on 07432 482 882 or click "Apply".
Apply for SaaS Business Development Consultant Europe - Compensation Software
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly