Private Equity Senior Tax Analyst
A leading Private Equity firm, located in Central London, is looking to bring on board a Senior Tax Analyst. The individual will need to have previous experience within Tax and be highly motivated to join a busy team. The role offers a fantastic opportunity to gain experience across multiple jurisdictions and gain extensive knowledge within the industry.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Responding to all tax related queries
- Working closely alongside the Managers/Senior Managers
- Ownership of personal WIP
- Ad-hoc projects where required
- Preparing complex reconciliations on a variety of entity types
- Writing professional emails or letters to investors, tax authorities and other external stakeholders
The relevant person will need to be highly numerate with strong Excel skills and pay great attention to detail. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills and knowledge whilst being able to define how their career plays out. Should the successful applicant wish to further their studies, support will be offered for professional Tax qualifications.