7 days left
A challenger bank based in East London has a current requirement for a talented and experienced financial services Treasurer to build the function during a period of continued success. They will be a member of the Asset and Liability Committee (ALCO) and define the treasury strategy moving forwards.
Key responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Manage the liquidity position and relevant risk and regulatory requirements
- Design and implement hedging and funding strategies
- Balance sheet optimisation and cash management
- Ownership of ILAAP and ICAAP
- Continuous development of treasury strategy and ensuring controls are robust
The successful candidate will have set up a treasury function in a small bank or similar FS organisation. They will be adept at managing liquidity, risk and the balance sheet. They will have vast experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders and have a tenacious attitude.
Apply for Treasurer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly