Head of Service Delivery
Head of Service Delivery - Bristol - 75,000
As Head of Service Delivery, your role will involve supporting and managing a team of Service Delivery managers, building relationships and working with channel partners, and providing executive support where required.
This industry leading organisation with a global reach has a number of exciting, enterprise level projects ongoing.
The role would be varied, with no two days being the same. Some of the key responsibilities of this role would include:
- Managing and leading a team of Service Delivery Managers, acting as an escalation point for them
- Reviewing service performance through regular meetings and report writing
- Taking accountability for ITIL processes
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position will have some of the following skills and experience:
- People management skills
- Relationship building and management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and quantify risk to aid in decision making
On top of a competitive salary, the role offers some of the following benefits:
- Some home working
- Ideal location with good transport links
- Exciting projects
- Clear career progression paths
This is an urgent hire and interviews are happening this week - apply today to ensure you don't miss out.
service delivery management, Bristol, Bath, Cardiff, head of operations, operations management, service management, ITIL- provided by Dice