Salesforce Business Analyst
Our client is a world leading financial services company and is actively looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst. For this role, you will need strong Salesforce skills to manage the end to end delivery of CRM solutions to a variety of organisations. You will be partnering with business users to capture the needs, translate them into solutions in line with the product roadmap, and implement the solution in the CRM platforms. As the Salesforce Business Analyst, you will also assist in project managing the implementation of development projects and smaller BAU developments that have been scoped and agreed, producing necessary documentation in line with methodology used in the department and wider organisation.
The skills and experience you will need for this role:
- Previous Salesforce experience
- Previous Business Analyst experience
- Advanced knowledge of Agile and waterfall software development methodologies.
- System administration experience
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com functionality
- Hands on Salesforce.com configuration experience
- Significant experience of Management Information System (MIS) implementation and the software / system project lifecycle.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more please apply below, email me or call me on .
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales- provided by Dice