Programme Director - Digital
This is an exciting opportunity to lead and direct a core strategic business program of work to deliver the digital platforms required to meet their ambitious customer experience goals. This is a new role, leading delivery teams across multiple disciplines in order to deliver a common digital solution. Encompassing web, CRM integration, mobile, customer documentation, multiple interfaces, this role will shape the IT platforms going forward, and drive the ongoing development of strategic platforms that support the growth strategy and reporting directly into the CIO, as a member of the IT Senior Management Team.
- Direct, lead, and take responsibility for all aspects of Programme - including Project Office, Delivery Teams, Budgeting, and Supplier Management
- To ensure the smooth transition of deliveries into the live environment to become "business as usual"
- Lead and chair monthly updates to the Board on progress, risks and issues
- Working alongside the senior stakeholders within the business to ensure functionality is delivered to the correct priority - the success of this role ultimately is the delivery of the core IT digital platforms
- Lead, shape, unite, and drive the team to deliver the program of work required
- Manage the integration of disparate back office systems across the Divisions by way of a common technology backbone and integration layer
- Work with existing 3rd party partners across the business, with specific emphasis on reducing reliance on 3rd parties by creating the best future IT digital delivery capability
To be considered you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven large scale programme leadership experience
- Experience delivering a Digital vision for a large complex business
- Strong people leadership capability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfort with varied project methodologies, including AGILE.
For more information, please contact Ben Morrison by clicking "Apply".