Head of Facilities Management - Medium Sized Investment Bank
To manage the Facilities Function, including management of the company property; security; health and safety, maintenance and service work
Our client is a medium sized Investment Bank.
- Manage the Facilities Department team
- Property Management (liaising with the landlord. tenants and relevant local authorities with regard to leases, business rates, alienation and dilapidation)
- Overseeing and agreeing contract and providers for services including security, cleaning and catering etc.
- Ensuring basic facilities such as water, heating, air conditioning and lighting are well maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost effectiveness
- Allocating and managing space in the building
- Ensuring that Facilities meet government regulations, environmental, health and security standards
- Overseeing building projects, renovations and refurbishments
- Working for a financial services firm is an advantage
- Quantity Surveying experience is advantageous.
- Experience and knowledge of: Consultant Engineers/Designers/Architects/Planners/Structural Engineers/Property Lawyers/Landlords are all advantageous
The opportunity to join a world class organisation to lead its Facilities function.