6 days left
- High Growth, Entrepreneurial Business
- Secure Your First FD Role and Advance Your Career
- Equity Opportunity
This is a unique chance to secure your first FD role, with equity, in a high growth business that will provide an exceptional opportunity to fast track your career. As such, it is an ideal next step for an ambitious individual seeking to take on the responsibilities of a number one finance role in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The combination of role and equity makes this an opportunity not to be missed. Located in Mansfield, the role is easily commutable from Nottingham, Grantham and Newarkand is in reach of South Yorkhsire as well.
It is an exciting time to be joining the business as it is well funded and about to embark on a buy and build strategy with the aim of delivering significant growth over the next few years. As a key member of a small management team, this broad role requires an individual capable of working at the strategic level but with strong hands on skills that will allow them to deliver on a day to day basis.
Key duties will include:
- The production of monthly management reports, analysis and forecasts to support strategic decision making;
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and returns;
- Production and update of budgets;
- Maintaining accurate cash flow projections and working capital forecasts;
- Liaison with bankers, auditors and other external advisors;
- Supporting M&A activity – particularly the integration of new businesses;
- Ongoing development of financial systems and processes to ensure they can support a rapidly growing business;
- Supporting commercial, investment and strategic decisions; and
- Supporting the ulitmate exit process.
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity you will ideally be a practice trained accountant with hands on accounting skills and a highly commercial and flexible outlook that will allow you to succeed in a fast paced, high growth environment. You will have high levels of drive and ambition and a genuine desire to stretch yourself by stepping out of your comfort zone in order to deliver exceptional results. You will be a well rounded individual, capable of working with people at all levels within an organisation and will be able to build strong relationships with external parties. Experience of M&A transactions and post deal integrations will be definite advantage.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly