Group Finance Executive - Strategy and M&A
4 days left
- A highly commercial opportunity in a fast-growth, listed business.
- A varied & diverse role, you will play a key role in the overall strategic plan.
About Our Client
TT has many years' experience in providing high-end engineered electronics to a wide-range of sectors, including industrial, aerospace and defence. Following a successful and significant recent acquisition, TT Electronics has grown rapidly and is fast becoming £half a billion t/o business and you will be central to enabling further growth aligned to the strategic plan.
With an international reach, a product and service offering, including IP for many of the products they manufacture, TT are in a strong position to grow further.
Reporting into the Group Director of Financial Control and gaining good exposure to the Group CFO, this role will have key focus in the following areas:
- Assist in the identification of acquisition targets for the Group ensuring early stage financial assessments are completed on each of them
- Maintain networks and relationships with advisors to ensure the Group is informed of parties with whom the Group could work with on its Mergers, Acquisitions & Disposals objectives
- For confirmed target acquisitions lead the financial due diligence programme
- Using the findings of the financial due diligence programme take the lead on drafting financial warranties in the SPA
- Lead the preparation of the other financial elements (working capital and net debt adjustment, Earn out etc) of the SPA
- Prepare the financial integration plan for acquired businesses and liaise with the relevant divisional management team on ensuring they are implemented
- Manage the financial aspects of any Transition Services Agreement
- Complete post-acquisition lessons learnt assessments
- Lead the financial workstream associated with any divestments by the Group including establishing and managing the financial aspects of VDRs and the financial input into the SPAs
- Define and manage the financial aspects of any Transition Services Agreement
- Assist in the preparation of the TT Group's financial Five Year Strategic Plan
- Establish a consistent set of financial assumptions for use in the preparation of the Group's financial plan
- Ensure the divisional financial plans are appropriately ambitious and incorporate the benefits of planned strategic improvement actions
- Using the consolidated financial five year plan, prepare presentation material for use by the CEO/CFO to present to the Board
- Prepare ad-hoc financial assessments in support of the strategic objectives of the Group. e.g. comparative costs by site, optimal manufacturing footprint assessments, benchmarking with competitors etc.
The Successful Applicant
You will be qualified (ACA / ACCA) and have developed your M&A experience and exposure from training in the Big 4. It may be that you are currently in a senior post in practice or made the move into industry a couple of years ago, but either way you will have significant experience of corporate acquisitions and disposals, including due diligence and development of share purchase agreements.
If you have experience of strategic planning in a large multinational, this would be a distinct advantage. This is a demanding role at times and you must be able to manage conflicting workloads and senior stakeholders effectively. A team player, your communication skills will be second to none and you will always strive to exceed expectations.
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary and benefits package to include bonus, car allowance and healthcare.
Ref Code: MPFE13917761Z
Apply for Group Finance Executive - Strategy and M&A
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly