Financial Accountant - International Software Company
4 days left
- Fast growing company - revenue growth of over 25% annually
- Ideal 1st move into industry from practice
About Our Client
My client is headquartered in London and is a worldwide software vendor and internationally recognised as market leader for Business and IT Transformation solutions. The company has operational offices in New York, Dubai and Sydney and service over 450 major customers across the Americas, EMEA, Australasia and the ASEAN territories.
My client has expanded rapidly over the last 8 years, achieving revenue growth of over 25% annually whilst remaining profitable every year. Similarly, the workforce has grown by 50% over the last 5 years as they have established themselves across the 4 global regions.
This position will report directly into the Senior Financial Accountant and a brief outline of responsibilities are below:
- Responsible for maintaining the revenue recognition process for all revenue streams across the group on a monthly basis
- Performing the monthly, quarterly and yearly sales reconciliation across the group (designated in various geographic areas and currencies)
- Assisting the UK and Group yearend audits
- Taking ownership of the accounting function for one of the smaller group entities
- Finance function process improvement - performing of current financial processes, identifying where to improve and suggest implementing change
- Involvement and overseeing the groups cash flow, ensuring there is enough cash in the correct regions to meet the company's obligations
- Statutory reporting for all entities across the group (ex. Companies House, VAT, US Sales Tax, AUS GST, Etc.)
The Successful Applicant
This position will ideally suit a candidate looking to move into industry from a public practice. Skills which are desirable include:
- Consolidation of subsidiaries from multiple geographical regions and currencies
- Knowledge of revenue recognition in commercial business
- Working knowledge of Transfer Pricing between geographic regions
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Experience of working in the software environment preferable but not essential.
- Proven track record of managing multiple, fast paced projects.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced SME environment
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate is a competitive basic salary of up to £55,000, benefits and excellent career progression opportunities.
Ref Code: MPFE13920073Z
Apply for Financial Accountant - International Software Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly