Head of Financial Accounting and Treasury
4 days left
Head of Financial Accounting and Treasury required for one of the UK's leading consumer companies who have significant plans in place for the next 12 months. Our client has built up a strong customer base in the UK and is looking at opportunities to expand their operation further into the Middle East and Africa.
This position will allow the individual to work closely with senior management whilst also playing a key role in driving the control environment within the finance function. The Director of Group Finance describes who they are looking for as:
'Someone who is technically very strong and has the drive and energy to create a world class finance function. We will look at individuals from Practice and Industry, ideally we would like someone currently working in a multi-site retail environment.'
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Significant PQE, working within an environment providing strong processes and controls
- Excellent understanding of IFRS
- Strong understanding of management reporting and the importance of high quality management information to support commercial decision making
More information about the role:
- Being responsible for the production of the Group's statutory accounts.
- Building and maintaining an effective control environment around the Group consolidation and financial reporting process.
- Managing the monthly balance sheet review process and relevant accounts.
- Participating in key strategic meetings and communicating headline messages around working capital options to senior stakeholders.
- Performing monthly reconciliations of all intercompany balances and accounts.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Apply for Head of Financial Accounting and Treasury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly