Engagement Manager - Higher Education
4 days left
My exclusive client now has a vacancy for an Engagement Manager (Higher Education) to join their business. You will be focused on driving engagement at all levels with academics and students, recruiting and training Student Ambassadors and having full P&L responsibility.
My client is a national business.
As Engagement Manager (Higher Education), you will be fully responsible for strategically and functionally driving student engagement through the organisation's products/solutions with the specific aim of delivering better outcomes.
You will have a high degree of autonomy in achieving the specific and targeted goals that the institutions seek from investing in the organisation's offering. Equally, you will be focused on driving engagement at all levels with students and academics, recruiting and training Student Ambassadors and having full P&L responsibility.
The successful Engagement Manager (Higher Education) will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record in account management and business development with strong knowledge of the higher education sector
- Proven track record in recruiting and training staff
- Experience of strategically driving engagement and sales
- P & L responsibility
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and listening
- Ability to present to board level and senior management as well as academics (up to and including Vice Chancellor level)
- Strong relationship management experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Commutable daily to office location in Teesside, N. Yorkshire region
Basic salary up to £60k DOE + bonus + flexible corporate benefits.