Rate of Pay: ???65 per hour
Contract: 12 months
My client, a large Pharmaceutical company who enjoyed a brilliant 2017, are looking to bring in a Project Manager to manager several projects for them at this busy time of the year.
- Assess and provide a clear project scope to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Be the liaison with the Program Lead and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Schedule project implementation and ensure that all milestones are delivered.
- Define clearly and communicate the roles and responsibilities of each team member.
- Manage multiple cross-functional teams simultaneously.
- Use and promote project management processes and tools.
- Anticipate and resolve conflict situations.
- Education: Master's degree in engineering or in Science.
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience (analyst, leader, manager).
- Able to design and implement medium investment projects.
- Able to lead and coordinate a team of up to 20 people.
- Fluent in French, with good knowledge in English.
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented, capable of analysing and solving complex problems and must have good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical environment, especially Aseptic and Packing area is a plus.
If you feel like this is the right role for yourself, and want to put yourself forward for this role, please email (see below) to find out more. Be quick, this is already proven to be a popular position!