Senior Manager Identity Access Management
Looking for Manager over Identity Access Management that grew up technical in security and is now in management. You will manage 13+ people. They have CyberArk, Net IQ, LDAP, Federation, SAML etc.
The Sr. Manager of Identity and Access Management is responsible for providing business solutions for the design, development and support of identity and access management for Company's world-wide information systems. This is includes the design, standup and support of all directories including the SAP ERP identity environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related degree, or equivalent job experience. Masters in Information Systems is preferred
- 7 to 10 years management experience in the following areas:
- Demonstrated ability to grow and develop team members, with teams ranging in size up to 15 individuals
- Managing budgets ranging in size up to $3M
- Workload prioritization experience
- Overseeing large projects or programs
- Previous experience mentoring people leaders and team members in their development
- Basic understanding of Role based Access for SAP Security
- 7+ years of experience or training in Security fundamentals
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a global complex environment
- Solid understanding of standard business processes including Change Management, Problem Management, Work Prioritization, Quality Assurance, and Continuous Improvement best practices etc.
- Experience in Security, Identity Access Management or other areas of security
- Global Business Acumen