Interim Director of FP&A
After seeing impressive growth through a number of key acquisitions, this global business services organisation are seeking an FP&A Director to join on an interim basis. The growth of the business has led to new private equity investment which has resulted in increased standards of management reporting, hence the need for the role. This is a unique opportunity to truly make a positive impact and work closely with an exceptional management team and private equity house.
More specifically as FP&A Director you will be responsible for:
- Be responsible for the design, development, deployment and maintenance of FP&A reports including building a detailed management reporting pack for the key business areas
- Continually improve reporting and KPIs, working across the business to set and manage key operational metrics so as to create actionable insight and drive improved business performance
- Lead and manage the annual budget process, working closely with each department to build a bottoms-up budget
- Develop and maintain the long-term financial model, using underlying trends and future business plans to support the growth of the business and support key decisions
- Prepare the monthly board report ensuring that an accurate and high quality report is produced. Along with producing FP&A reports and analysis, supporting the business functions in creating and producing their reports
The successful candidate must have previous exposure to working within business services sector, as well as private equity backed organisations. You will be available at one week's notice or less, and hold a chartered accountant qualification.