Interim Finance Director
4 days left
An international manufacturing business with the potential for both organic and acquisitive growth is looking for an interim Finance Director to implement the owner’s strategy and build a leading finance team. The role would suit an energetic, pragmatic individual with solid accounting, commercial and operational skills.
This is truly a hands on role and will require a strong leader with a current technical skill set to carry out the following tasks:
- Prepare annual statutory accounts.
- Prepare monthly management accounts.
- Review current systems, processes and reporting with a view to improving MI and building a high-level board pack for senior stakeholders.
- Provide commercial support and finance business partnering to operations staff for pricing and bid negotiation.
- Manage and motivate a small accounts team that will grow over time.
- Work alongside the PE house to provide accounting support and integration activities throughout M&A schedule.
The role is both strategic and operational and requires an individual who enjoys driving change and boasts strong stakeholder management skills.
Apply for Interim Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly