Interim Finance Director
An international manufacturing business with the potential for both organic and acquisitive growth is looking for an interim Finance Director to implement the owner’s strategy and build a leading finance team. The role would suit an energetic, pragmatic individual with solid accounting, commercial and operational skills.
This is truly a hands on role and will require a strong leader with a current technical skill set to carry out the following tasks:
- Prepare annual statutory accounts.
- Prepare monthly management accounts.
- Review current systems, processes and reporting with a view to improving MI and building a high-level board pack for senior stakeholders.
- Provide commercial support and finance business partnering to operations staff for pricing and bid negotiation.
- Manage and motivate a small accounts team that will grow over time.
- Work alongside the PE house to provide accounting support and integration activities throughout M&A schedule.
The role is both strategic and operational and requires an individual who enjoys driving change and boasts strong stakeholder management skills.