Finance Integration Lead
My client is a multinational tech business with their UK Head Office based in Berkshire. Due sustained growth, they are looking to appoint a Finance Integration Track Lead to effectively plan and execute the integration of finance operation functions for the Company's EMEA acquisitions. This could cover one or more of the following areas: P2P, Billing, Credit and Collections, Payroll, Fixed Assets or G/L functions.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic, vibrant environment with great exposure to senior management.
Duties of the Finance Integration Track Lead will include:
- Manage the integration for one or more finance operation functions to the EMEA Shared Service Centre.
- Develop detailed work plans, end to end integration plans and assessment questionnaires for the specific finance operation function(s).
- Conduct assessments of acquired company to determine integration approach (travel will be required).
- Execute against plans within agreed time frame.
- Perform data validation to ensure transfer of clean transactional and financial data to the EMEA Shared Service Centre.
- Establish trust with new acquisition finance leadership, and develop strong working relationship.
- Identify cross functional dependencies and work with relevant department stakeholders to co-ordinate and prioritise activities.
- Regular management reporting on the status of the specific finance function(s) integration.
- Provide post integration support as necessary.
- Provide input to the development of key learnings from the integration.
The successful candidate should ideally be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent).
- Solid understanding of one or more of the following finance operations: P2P, G/L, Billing and Credit and collections, Payroll
- Awareness of relevant USGAAP requirements
- Must be able to "engineer" solutions based on the facts and circumstances on the ground
- Experience of end to end finance operations acquisition integration
- Must be "hands on" but also able to summarise complex issues and communicate to management
- Must be flexible and react to what will be a constantly changing environment
- Must be able to earn the respect of internal and external customers/vendors
- The ability to engage with multiple stakeholders across a number of financial and non-financial disciplines
Our client is a market leader that has a reputation for nurturing and developing their employees and providing long term career opportunities.