Head of Health & Safety
4 days left
This is an excellent opportunity to shape and develop HSE strategy for a leading UK brand. This role has a national remit and so you must be prepared to do significant travel.
This role is working for a leading UK food brand, that has grown exceptionally across the last 10 years. They are looking to find the right individual to fit in with their unique culture, and develop their HSE strategy.
Working as the Head of Health & Safety you will be responsible for:
- Leading the HSE strategy across the UK, and developing new working processes for the business
- Manage and develop the existing health & safety managers to ensure continual development for these individuals
- Dealing with senior stakeholders across the business and actively influencing them towards your HSE strategy
- Taking the initiative and engaging with individuals at all levels to drive through a strong HSE agenda
The successful candidate will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum (diploma preferred)
- A demonstrable track record of shaping HSE agendas within Food/FMCG environments
- You must have HSE experience within a manufacturing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and be able to influence at a senior level
The successful candidate will be offered between £65,000 - £85,000 Dependent on experience + an excellent benefits package.