Group Marketing Director - EMEA
The Group Marketing Director, EMEA is tasked with accelerating revenue growth by increasing sales through marketing all company solutions, products and services.
The Group Marketing Director, EMEA will also provide effective inspiring leadership to achieve the maximum commercial potential.
Our client is a leading IT software distributor with pan EMEA operations across 20 countries.
The organisation has a turnover of around $500m with a target to get to a $1b turnover.
The organisation works with a number of multinational software vendors as well as smaller US vendors looking to get a foothold in the EMEA market.
This role is based from their office in Woking, you will have some travel with the role.
As Group Marketing Director, EMEA you will be tasked with:
- Lead the marketing function in order to achieve the company's strategic short and long term sales growth, revenue, and profitability goals
- Develop the vision for the brand and promote & build wider brand recognition
- Collaborate with the Regional Vice Presidents and their leadership teams to deliver the sales targets with evolved marketing tools and programs
- Deliver regular reports on all marketing/sales metrics as it relates to lead generation across all practices
- Lead and support the Regional Marketing Managers and respective teams in the execution/implementation of all marketing plan
- Develop regional capability through the effective recruitment and development of people and the instigation of critical process and best practice activities, ensuring that the business areas are equipped and positioned to support the company's strategic plans
- Lead and support the setting of the web development strategy and continue to leverage technology and digital marketing channels
- Actively gather market intelligence - provide competitive analysis, strategies and tactics, and have the ability to be creative and agile in response to any competitive challenges
- Provide leadership and support for internal communications in conjunction with the relevant functional leaders
- Define and execute relevant market research and liaise with channel partners to understand their requirements and act as voice of the customer
- Establish targeted customer value propositions and execute go-to-market strategies across all targeted product market segments to meet company objectives
- Collaborate with colleagues to create and present thought leadership in service and product development to brand and marketing initiatives
- Develop an overall global marketing strategy for the company and accompanying budget
To be suitable for the Group Marketing Director, EMEA role you need:
- Proven experience as a Marketing Director or similar international role in an IT B2B organisation
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a recognised marketing qualification
- In-depth knowledge and application of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital and non-digital channels
- Must be results oriented and customer focused
- Significant experience of building new capabilities within an organisation
- Proven ability to effectively influence at all levels of the organisation
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational, presentation and facilitation skills
- Able to manage complexity
- To be able to commute to the Woking office with monthly UK travel and some international trips
£90,000 - £120,000 + package