ERP Project Manager
A global FTSE 250 pharma business is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their ERP Programme team. You will be working with stakeholders at all levels of seniority across the programme and the business to successfully deploy an Oracle Fusion system.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager who enjoys working in a transformational environment to gain high visibility and impose a great positive impact across a global pharma business.
To successfully deliver this high-profile business transformation programme you will need to have:
- Extensive experience of ERP transformation (if Oracle Fusion then preferrable) - working in a project management capacity, with a specific focus in implementing the Finance modules.
- Exceptional communication skills, up to C-Suite and Board level.
- Ability to liaise with both the full finance team and technical teams, including system integrators.
- Multiple full lifecycles of global solution build projects from project kick off to technical delivery to business as usual.
Experience within a pharma business would be advantageous.
A little more information about the role:
- To assess the current state of existing legacy systems in preparation for the Fusion implementation.
- To project manage the design and delivery of the Oracle system coordinating with the full Finance teams as well as the other programme workstreams and the system integrator.
- To establish the appropriate level of governance and assurance as well as engage appropriately across exec level throughout the project.
- To provide crucial change management expertise.
- Reports into the Programme Manager, who in turn reports into the CIO.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.