Digital Innovation Manager
5 days left
An opportunity to become a Digital Change Consultant for an industry-leading pharma business, providing essential guidance on the implications of new technology across the business.
This is a great career move for any ambitious digital/technology change consultants looking to make the next step in their career at a global and market-leading company.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- Evidence of having worked in the office of the CTO or CIO for a global business.
- A passion for understanding the ways in which digital technology and general computing tools impact ways of working across different parts of a company.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft products and experience of Office 365 rollouts.
- Knowledge of the impact of new technologies and different social media platforms on a growing business.
- Experience in driving the delivery of technology change projects in complex work environments.
- Evidence of contributing to the communications strategy and hands-on delivery of communications for technology change projects.
- An ability to contribute strategically to a company's digital agenda.
A little more information about the role:
- Responsibility for understanding the implications of existing technology and social media use on current ways of working across the business.
- Responsibility for researching new technologies and ways in which those technologies can improve business partnering.
- Responsibility for advising on how best to manage the Office 365 rollout from a business change perspective.
- Responsibility for elaborating on strategic and project documentation.
- Reporting into the CTO.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Apply for Digital Innovation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly