Digital Innovation Manager
An opportunity to become a Digital Change Consultant for an industry-leading pharma business, providing essential guidance on the implications of new technology across the business.
This is a great career move for any ambitious digital/technology change consultants looking to make the next step in their career at a global and market-leading company.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- Evidence of having worked in the office of the CTO or CIO for a global business.
- A passion for understanding the ways in which digital technology and general computing tools impact ways of working across different parts of a company.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft products and experience of Office 365 rollouts.
- Knowledge of the impact of new technologies and different social media platforms on a growing business.
- Experience in driving the delivery of technology change projects in complex work environments.
- Evidence of contributing to the communications strategy and hands-on delivery of communications for technology change projects.
- An ability to contribute strategically to a company's digital agenda.
A little more information about the role:
- Responsibility for understanding the implications of existing technology and social media use on current ways of working across the business.
- Responsibility for researching new technologies and ways in which those technologies can improve business partnering.
- Responsibility for advising on how best to manage the Office 365 rollout from a business change perspective.
- Responsibility for elaborating on strategic and project documentation.
- Reporting into the CTO.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.