A leading global Property Organisation based in London is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to support the CFO. The role will be responsible for managing the business unit / service line across EMEA working closely with the CFO and the SSC.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Deliver the month end, quarter end and year end number for the service line
- Work with the in-country teams to help support the delivery of the statutory Accounts process
- Key POC for the 3rd party relationships (BPO, Auditors & Advisers)
- Mange the output and SLA with the BPO
- Manage revenue recognition and group compliance
- Review and monitor balance sheet reconciliations, inter-company and allocations for the EMEA wide service line
- Process improvement and systems development
The successful candidate will need to be fully qualified and have ideally have a background in Audit, Financial Accounting or as a Financial Controller. The role can be quite top-to-bottom and hence needs a pro-active individual who also has the capacity to present to the senior management team.
If interested, please contact Andy Young on 02038622741.