2 days left
A leading global Property Organisation based in London is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to support the CFO. The role will be responsible for managing the business unit / service line across EMEA working closely with the CFO and the SSC.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Deliver the month end, quarter end and year end number for the service line
- Work with the in-country teams to help support the delivery of the statutory Accounts process
- Key POC for the 3rd party relationships (BPO, Auditors & Advisers)
- Mange the output and SLA with the BPO
- Manage revenue recognition and group compliance
- Review and monitor balance sheet reconciliations, inter-company and allocations for the EMEA wide service line
- Process improvement and systems development
The successful candidate will need to be fully qualified and have ideally have a background in Audit, Financial Accounting or as a Financial Controller. The role can be quite top-to-bottom and hence needs a pro-active individual who also has the capacity to present to the senior management team.
If interested, please contact Andy Young on 02038622741.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly