Senior IT Business Analyst, Life Insurance
Senior IT Business Analyst, South Dublin, Life/Insurance, ???80-85K + Benefits
Our client is a is the global leader in the provision of easy-to use and powerful electronic new business and automated underwriting solutions that give life insurance companies the power to grow their business efficiently. The software suite helps make straight through processing (STP) and instant issue a reality for many leading insurers and banks around the world.
This is a very important client-facing role within the team that works day-to-day with their clients, gathering requirements and communicating them to internal project teams.
The IT Senior Business Analyst needs to be able to impress with the depth of understanding about how they do business and present ideas on how to improve their business processes with our solutions and have the real ability to influence the way large insurance companies do business and the way life insurance products are bought and sold in their markets.
- Achieving consensus on requirements through workshops and interviews with colleagues and multiple client stakeholders
- Working closely with clients as the insurance domain expert within multi-functional project teams suggesting new approaches to processing new business, capturing detailed customer requirements, suggesting detailed designs and communicating agreed designs to internal software development teams.
- Capturing and communicating client requirements clearlyProduce clear, accurate, unambiguous and timely documentation.
- An ability to carry out PM responsibilities would be a huge advantage
- Be an expert in insurance business practices and processes with at least six years experience, preferably deriving from an Underwriting or Actuarial background, and/or substantial experience as a business analyst in a software supplier or consulting organisation working with life insurance companies.
- Project Management skills are an advantage.
- Be professional, articulate and reliable with well-practiced client facing and communication skills including the ability to engage sometimes independently with multiple stakeholders within client organisations.
Excellent documentation skills in the form of high level business requirements, use cases, and software usability
This is a fantastic opportunity don't delay apply now!