Head of Technical Advisory
The Commercial Team's Head of Technical Advisory will provide technical and commercial advice across a number of projects with a particular focus on the PPP impact on RHIC and STP contracts for the organisation.
My client is a leading Facilities Management organisation with a major focus on the NHS as a client.
The key responsibilities are:
- Developing and delivering reporting systems for the CCO on technical best practice and wider developments within the Health and Social Care sectors
- Supporting the Project Phoenix Procurement of RHICs, specifically on technical elements of the model projects and identifying any gaps in technical support of the evaluation process
- Giving support to the Development Delivery team to ensure successful delivery on developments brought forward by the STPs and identified for delivery via a PPP
Supporting the Development Delivery team by:
- Ensuring appropriate technical assurance to any appraisals in respect of projects to be delivered by the RHICs and LIFTCos
- Providing technical overview of any business case requirements to support the delivery of developments led by the organisation and in response to health organisations looking for the organisation to take the tenancy
- Ensuring that any technical and commercial approach taken reflects current best practice within the NHS and in the public sector more generally, ensuring compliance with Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) and Treasury guidance and the use of LIFT and RHIC standard documentation
- Bringing innovation and best practice relating to scheme design and construction to projects
- Supporting the external advisers with the assessment of the extent to which the final terms obtained in negotiation with LIFTCos and RHICs represent an acceptable outcome
- Identifying and prepare payment mechanisms and financial criteria for service performance to be included in LRA/LPAs for LIFT projects and Project Agreements and Project Agreement Leases for RHICs
- Developing appropriate technical data bases for use by the Development Team in their assessment of the viability of new projects
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate their skills and experience in the relevant area and will combine this with a passion for delivering in the public sector.
A surveyor's qualification would be useful but not essential.
A generous salary and package are on offer for this London based role.