Interim Quality Director
A requirement for an Interim Quality Director has arisen in a technical engineering and manufacturing business.
The suitable candidate will have run a quality department in a safety critical technical environment. You will be responsible for fostering a culture where internal and external quality standards are met, whilst continually improving quality standards and processes.
In order to be considered for this interim opportunity you will have:
- Prior experience of running quality departments in multiple technical environments
- Have worked in a design and manufacturing environment
- You will be just as comfortable setting the strategy for the quality department as well as hands on review and improvement of processes and standards.
- Successfully Improved Quality performance through appropriate KPIs in multiple businesses
- Familiarity with the many quality and improvement standards and models, including but not exclusive to ISO’s, BS, Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma, Master Black Belt, FMEA
- Dealt directly with customers as well as being adept at presenting at Board level
In order to be considered for this opportunity please do so by submitting your CV, unfortunately due to the high level of interest in our interim opportunities it is not feasible to field individual telephone calls.