4 days left
Commercial Financial Controller required to support the Managing Director of a medium sized high growth and entrepreneurial business in the consumer goods FMCG sector.
The preferred candidate will have experience within a fast moving FMCG, retail or Manufacturing organisation and a customer facing business. This senior role will act as the key finance business partner to the board and deepen its collective expertise and bandwidth to facilitate the next stages of the ambitious business growth plans.
Whilst overseeing the Finance function the Financial Controller will play a customer facing role as well as have day to day engagement with the Senior leadership team and a number of external suppliers and other bodies.
Key accountabilities include:
- Lead and develop and oversee the Finance team including recruitment, training and coaching
- To play a significant role in future acquisitions and investments including due diligence and pulling together of relevant information
- To develop and maintain the financial elements of the Company's strategy and medium to long term business plans, to meet specified targets and deadlines. Monitor performance against those targets
- To attend and steer regular trading review meetings from a Finance and commercial angle
- To oversee the budgeting and forecasting
- Review and improve all required systems, policies and procedures, control measures and commercial decision processes for effective and efficient financial management within the business
- Oversight of treasury and currency management
This represents the perfect opportunity for a Senior Commercial Finance professional or Commercial Financial Controller looking to take a future step up into a Financial Director role.
On offer is a very competitive base salary, Car allowance and a bonus scheme of 15-20% as well as the usual core benefits.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly