2 days left
A high growth Digital Education Business that is private equity-backed is searching for a Finance Director to work closely with the CEO, PE investors and other key stakeholders to help drive the business forward. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, high-growth business and help deliver a successful exit. They are genuinely open to candidates making their first step up to CFO, so a real opportunity for someone who wants to become a private equity CFO.
As the Finance Director, you will provide great quality commercial and strategic analysis to provide the business and board with the information to help them make key decisions about:
- Pricing and commercial agreements (subscription based)
- Customer acquisition
- Return on investment across the business with recommendations to the board including marketing spend
- Growing the franchisee network and maintaining effective working relationships with existing franchises
- Fund raising a highly commercial FD would be ideal
This opportunity involves preparing annual budgets and forecasts, manage working capital and annual statuary returns. Additionally, you will provide timely, accurate board's packs and monthly MI, as well as building a strong working relationship with investors.
Furthermore you will ensure best-in-class processes, systems and regulatory compliance and prepare annual budgets and forecasts, manage working capital and annual statutory returns.
To apply for this role you will:
- Likely come from an on line or B2C business where customer acquisition and marketing ROI is key
- Exposure to private equity investors is preferred, either as number one or supporting a CFO
- Be a strong business partner, who can work closely with founders and can challenge and bring rigour to their approach
- Have commercial, strategic mind-set
- Minimum of a 2:1 at a recognised University
- ACA/CIMA /ACCA qualified is a must.
This is an exciting and challenging role for an ambitious and conscientious individual, offering significant exposure at main Board level at a PE backed businesses with the opportunity to progress and be mentored to run a successful exit in the next 3 to 5 years.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly