Third-Party Risk Governance and Controls Manager
4 days left
Green Park is proud to partner with a Financial Services client, who is seeking a Third-Party Risk Governance and Controls Manager.
The business is expanding their third party risk team who are responsible for the management of third-party risk across the organization. This role reports directly to the Director of Third Party Risk and you will play a key role in the team, developing the framework and dealing with key stakeholders across the business.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Defining controls within the team to ensure robust risk management process
- Ensuring that the third party risk management processes work effectively across the organization
- Defining standards across policies and procedures
- Delivering management information and reporting to senior management and end-users
- Developing and embed a suitable governance framework
- Performing risk-based site audits of third party suppliers to ensure risks are being managed
- Supporting and build out of the target operating model and delivering the change to implement the framework
The ideal candidate:
- You are likely to be working in a governance role in first second or third line defence.
- Financial Services experience would be an advantage, otherwise experience gained from a similar blue chip organization with a complex matrix environment.
- Understanding of Third-Party Risk or Operational Risk would be useful but not essential.
- Being able to innovate and problem solve
- Experience in working with a wide range of stakeholders and be able to challenge and influence external and internal stakeholders
- Strong communication and influencing skills
As this is a newly created team, location could be based in London or outside of London.
Apply for Third-Party Risk Governance and Controls Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly