Third Party Senior Manager
Green Park is proud to partner with a global Financial Services client, who is seeking a Third-Party Senior Manager for a newly created team.
The Team is responsible for the management of third-party risk across the organisation which includes:
- Developing and maintaining a Third-Party Risk Management Framework, including clearly defined roles and responsibilities, to enable the timely identification, assessment, management, and reporting of third-party risks
- Ensuring that effective third-party risk management processes operate across the organisation regarding the on-boarding, on-going management, and exit of supplier contracts.
- Developing and embedding a suitable governance framework and escalation processes for the assessment, monitoring, and acceptance of third-party risks
- Delivering value-add management information and reporting to senior management and end-users to enable understanding and management of third-party risks
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Director of Third-Party Risk Management to define and maintain the target operating model for the organisation
- Support embedding of the framework
- Work with Operational Risk to develop a 'Third-Party Risk Appetite Statements'
- Ensure that there are effective Third-Party Risk Management Policies, standards, and systems to embed the framework
- Ensure that a central risk & control matrix for the framework is maintained
- Establish and oversee controls to ensure the completeness and accuracy of data held in Third-Party Risk Management Systems
- Implement and oversee an effective control framework to embed the Third-Party Risk Management Framework
- Establish and oversee processes and controls to ensure that required management information / dashboards are reported on a complete, accurate, and timely basis
- Define, document and implement a control framework to provide assurance over the operating effectiveness of key processes performed by the Third-Party Risk Management Team
The ideal candidate:
- A proven risk professional who has a strong understanding of risk in a large complex environment
- Ability to identify and assess risks and evaluate controls is key
- Ability to think laterally and understand the impacts of proposed changes, challenging the status quo where appropriate
- Strong communication skills and the ability to operate at all