Treasury Transformation Executive
3 days left
- An exciting newly created role
- Being a key team member of the treasury transformation project
About Our Client
Renewi was created in 2017 by the merger of Shanks Group plc and Van Gansewinkel Groep B.V., and is a leading waste-to-product business ideally positioned to be part of the solution to some of the main environmental problems facing society today: reducing waste, avoiding pollution, and preventing the unnecessary use of finite natural resources. Above all, our team is committed and passionate about our mission: waste no more.
The highly regarded treasury team is located in Milton Keynes and Eindhoven and is responsible for efficient Green financing of the Group through a variety of funding programmes and cash management activities.
Treasury Transformation Executive
The Treasury Transformation Executive will support the centralisation of the Treasury activities from the divisions to the central team and the full implementation of the Group TMS. This has created the need for an enthusiastic, hardworking and bright Treasury Executive to join an experienced team to support the transition and cash management activities.
The role will be based in Milton Keynes with some travel to work closely with our colleagues in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Key transformation responsibilities
Over the next two years Renewi is looking to implement the target operating model for Treasury. This will focus on the following seven workstreams: liquidity forecasting, payment processing, cash pooling, bank rationalisation, investments, reporting, and governance.
The transformation executive will:
- Work closely with the external treasury consultants on the project
- Support the divisional "Super Users" to implement the changes locally
- Develop relationships with our banking partners and system vendors to deliver the change
- Support the broader post merger integration activities
Key cash management responsibilities
Once implemented the transformation will create the following requirements:
- Liquidity forecasting: working with the divisions to anticipate movement in their cash positions
- Cash management: adjust the central treasury positions daily to reflect the business needs
- Pooling: Maintain an effective Group pooling structure
- Settlements: Monitor and manage all treasury settlements
- TMS: Maintenance of the Group Treasury Management System
- Risk Management: Support monitoring and management of treasury risks
- Governance: Ensure policy compliance, and strong governance of treasury activities
- Reporting: Build and enhance treasury reporting
The Successful Applicant
Treasury Transformation Executive profile
This is a pivotal role within the finance and treasury team at Renewi. It is a role that blends technical, interpersonal and project based skills to deliver a key change to the organisation.
We are very happy to consider candidates from a variety of recently qualified accounting and treasury backgrounds, coming from either practice or industry.
The successful candidate must bring the following:
- Excellent financial acumen applied with strong attention to detail
- Build a positive, energised, can-do and passionate atmosphere
- Fast learner capable of operating effectively in a dynamic environment
- A desire to understand a Treasury function and how it can be transformed.
- Demonstrable success with change management and transition projects
- The ability to organise and drive critical components of projects.
- Catalyst to redesigning processes, with a passion for continuous improvement
- A team player who builds effective relationships with colleagues and advisors.
- Exposure to financial systems and building or evaluating finance processes
- A great communicator of progress, issues and solutions.
- Languages: Dutch an advantage
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits on offer
Ref Code: MPFE13919700Z
Apply for Treasury Transformation Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly