Third Party Risk Change/Programme Manager
Green Park is proud to partner with a Financial Services client, who is seeking a Risk Programme Manager on a 24 month contract.
The business is building out their third party risk team and the programme manager will be responsible for delivering the change programme. Managing the change program will be the primary task under this role. The Third-Party Risk Management Team is responsible for the management of third-party risk across the organisation, and is a top priority of the regulator.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Support the Director in implementing and embedding the Third-Party Risk Management Target Operating Model and framework
- Produce and maintain supporting governance documents, raid logs, budgets and all financial aspects of the programme
- Provide complete, accurate, and timely status reporting on the Programme status
- Co-ordinate delivery of ad-hoc workstream requirements from projects impacting Third-Party Risk Management (e.g. OCIR, GDPR, etc.)
- Co-ordinate requests from Internal / External Audit related to Third-Party Risk Management
- Works collaboratively with senior stakeholders to support the effective delivery of the Programme and associated Third-Party Risk Management ToM and Framework
- Supports the Third-Party Risk Management Team in delivery of programme / project related deliverables
This is a stand-alone role that will not have project management or pmo support.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience as a risk programme manager running risk programmes that could include GDPR, or any regulatory programmes
- Financial Services Experience
- Understanding of Third-Party Risk would be useful but not essential
- Capable of working with a mix of senior stakeholders
- Strong communication and influencing skills