Head of Marketing - Wound Care
2 days left
The successful candidate will play a key role within the Group's Marketing function, driving the strategy around new product portfolios, and leading a team of experts in its Global delivery.
A leader in Medical Technology, with a team of experts around the world, providing solutions and therapies to patients with a wide range of different conditions.
The successful candidate will take up a senior role within the Group's Marketing function. Heavily involved in the strategic direction of the business, key responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility for Global strategy around product launches, product portfolios, and developing key business plans.
- Leading a team of experts, responsible for training, mentoring and developing, and driving the right behaviours in keeping with the company's Global values.
- Cross-functional leadership, interfacing and building relationships with key functions in the business.
The successful candidate must have the following background and skills:
- Significant experience in a similar business (Wound Care / Medical Devices)
- First-class Marketing & Product knowledge, gained in a Global business
- Excellent analysis and forecasting skills
On offer for the successful candidate is:
- Highly competitive salary & benefits
- State-of-the-art office and environment
- A common sense approach to work, with flexible working based on delivery
- Innovative, growing business with a clear strategy and set of values
- Working with a team of leaders and experts in their field