Business Intelligence Developer
3 days left
Brand new full-stack Microsoft BI role for a global healthcare business.
My client is a large healthcare business with a global presence and a great reputation.
They are undergoing change and maturation around their data and are now investing heavily in BI solutions.
As a BI Developer you will drive commercial value form developing robust BI and self-service analytics solutions for the business.
You role will involve:
- Development and maintenance of the Data Warehouse solution, SSAS Tabular models, automated data feeds and SSRS dashboards
- Stakeholder engagement for requirement gathering purposes, documentation of solutions and testing for new solutions
- Analysing large volumes of data and providing suggestions to the business
- Data mining, data cleansing, data automation and accessibility
- SQL Server Data Warehousing
- SSIS / ETL
- SSAS (Tabular)
- Visualisation (e.g. Power BI, Tableau or QlikView)
My client offers a starting salary of up to £65,000 + benefits.