As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the quality and integrity of the financial reporting processes.
- Providing effective financial control focusing on balance sheets, cash reporting, month-end reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Managing a team of 4.
- Supporting the automation of core processes and developing systems improvements.
- Engaging with senior stakeholders, working closely with them to understand their business area and be first point of contact when it comes to financial control.
To be successful in this assignment, you will need to be fully and professionally ACA, ACCA or CIMA-qualified with previous experience in managing Financial Controls, Cash Reporting at a Division/Group level. You will also need:
- Strong gravitas and the ability to influence and persuade various stakeholders.
- Proven ability to simplify complicated matters and complex financial information.
- Advanced Excel skills.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.