Partner Financial are working with a leading consumer business based in West London. The business has grown significantly over the years and have developed a global footprint in the market due to their customer focus and strong product offering.
Reporting to the Head of Finance Transformation, you will be leading the delivery of the Finance Transformation Programme. The programme has been designed to deploy a set of finance processes that will reduce the overall cost of the function, while driving productivity, better decision making and ultimately improving business performance.
- Supporting new and ongoing finance transformation projects
- Evaluating the current processes and identifying the requirements
- Building the business case and owning the delivery strategy; ensuring the programme meets deadlines
- Ensuring all major decisions are taken with sufficient understanding of potential consequences
- Acting as a key point of contact across the business
- Providing input and challenge into decision making
- Establishing effective internal controls within the business
- Ensuring the training and development needs for the finance team are met
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong influencing capacity in driving key decisions
- Ability to distil complex information into clear simple messages
- Resilient and determined to achieve results
- Flexible in approach, responding positively to change
- Ability to exercise independent professional judgement within an overall business context
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.