Commercial Finance Business Partner
Our client, a leading technology business based in Central London is looking for a qualified Commercial Finance Business Partner to provide actionable insight to the commercial leaders across the business. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be business partnering with various departments across the business, developing a strong and effective working relationship in order to provide valuable insight.
Playing a key role both within finance and supporting the business, this is a complex role with significant exposure to key stakeholders. This role is very business facing and is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and confident individual who wants to immerse themselves in a fast paced environment and is confident presenting financial information to senior stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Driving value through commercial insight, analysis and market knowledge
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders
- Analysing proposed tenders and contracts and supporting with the pricing process, calculating the return on investment
- Providing insightful commercial analysis to enhance and support the strategic decision making process across the business
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting for Sales, Revenues and Gross Margin
- Providing detailed commentary, with variance analysis for monthly board decks
- Supporting other finance and business needs, such as investor presentations
- Understanding the financial performance of the business whilst identifying risks and opportunities and providing recommendations
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Outstanding commercial acumen with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret and present data to the stakeholders
- Ability to offer advice to the business to aid the key decision making process
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.