Head of Finance Transformation
2 days left
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer the role holder will be responsible for leading finance transformation for the European business, enhancing the financial control and reporting environment, maintaining strong business relationship with senior leadership to support strategic goals, providing thought and executional leadership for finance transformation initiatives, operational improvements and cost reductions whilst bringing the necessary leadership, coaching, and talent development for finance performing business partnering, reporting services, and cost savings governance.
Key deliverables will include:
- Build and develop our new finance transformation team with a mission to accelerate scale through automation and the introduction of advanced finance technologies.
- Identify and drive initiatives which automate and optimise business processes and systems in finance and which foster trust and accountability in financial reporting and regulatory compliance with legal, treasury, tax and audit.
- Maintain continuous improvement on projects which have a bold impact on finance and accounting processes, employee and customer experiences.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities, prioritise and execute on process improvement.
- Study operational efficiency and direct investments in team and talent capabilities, particularly digital skills development, which will enable growth opportunities.
Candidates considered will need to have Big 4 accountancy background and an abundance of experience in all aspects of financial management and accounting including financial controls, reporting and effective close processes, systems and process improvement, particularly within transformation and change environments. Candidates will also need to demonstrate an ability to influence cross-functional teams to act and drive change management.
Proven experience within the financial services sector is essential - banking, investment management and insurance sector experience would be of particular interest. Strong communication skills and an ability to interpret and present complex data to a variety of stakeholders is essential.
Apply below or to find out more about the Head of Finance and Transformation job, please call Marcus Blackburn at Robert Walters plc at +44 161 214 7400.
Apply for Head of Finance Transformation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly