Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
1 day left
My client is a large customer centric financial services institution with global operations spanning a number of international territories in both established and emerging markets. This is an exciting time to join the UK operation as a Head of FP&A, as they continue their journey of growth.
The successful candidate will lead the UK FP&A decision support team within the group's centre of excellence, tasked with delivering financial insight to finance business partners and managing quality, timely, service delivery by the Group FP&A decision support team.
- Providing day to day financial management and analytics to support group functions, finance business partners and their executive business stakeholders to understand and drive global business performance
- Oversee planning, budgeting and forecasting (incl. consolidation of regional inputs), quarterly business reviews and reporting outcomes for both the P&L and the corporate winning metrics, system size and pipeline
- Liaise with business partners and CoE teams to discuss financial performance, lead complex financial analysis to support decision making
- Work with finance process owners to implement improvements in processes, systems and procedures
- Recruit, lead, and develop a high performing team and facilitate career progression
The ideal candidate will be:
A Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, or CIMA) with demonstrable PQE gained in a complex global environment. You must possess strong budgeting, forecasting & modelling skills whilst demonstrating commercial awareness and an ability to understand trading metrics & key drivers which impact revenue and cost. An experienced leader you will be able to shape and develop a high performing team of finance analysts.
Proven experience within the financial services sector is essential - insurance/ investment management sector experience would be of particular interest. Strong communication skills and an ability to interpret and present complex data to a variety of stakeholder's is essential.
Apply below or to find out more about the Head of FP&A job, please contact Marcus Blackburn at Robert Walters plc on +44 161 214 7400.
Apply for Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly