Our client is an industry leading provider of complete textile rental and laundry services to a variety of clients including, healthcare, hospitality, workwear and facility. Due to restructuring they wish to appoint a General Manager.
- Reporting to the group operations director you will have full P+L responsibility for the site. Deliver continuous improvement of customer services and delivery.
- Lead and direct all plant staff and ensure safety, quality and performance targets are met.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with stakeholders, organisations, potential new business and outside bodies to maintain and improve the company’s image and commercial position.
- Ideally educated to degree level with experience of implementing continuous improvement programmes, managing plant operations in a service environment.
- An understanding of lean methodologies would be advantageous, capable of delivering operational excellence.
- Strong commercially, ideally will have held P+L previously, a second European language whilst not essential would be an advantage.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting GM/811x/04 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.