National Accounts Director
1 day left
Our client is a leading pan European food group who supply both Grocery and Foodservice markets. Due to Promotion, they are looking for an experienced Commercial/ sales executive to lead the development of a cluster of UK retail accounts.
- Reporting to the Group Commercial Director you will hold complete commercial responsibility for your accounts in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team with 7 direct reports and develop close working relationships with customers at a senior level.
- Working closely alongside both customers and peers across a variety of functions you will focus on increasing revenues in existing accounts.
- Ideally degree educated you will have extensive experience in the food sector with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenues by working closely alongside UK grocery customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level.
- Will be keen to join an organisation who are committed to delivering exceptional customer service levels across all functions.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: NAD/896/17 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.
Apply for National Accounts Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly