Commercial General Manager
1 day left
Our client is a highly-respected British food group who manufacture a range of frozen foods and enjoy a leading presence across Grocery and Food service markets. They have recently been through a period of major investment into one of their facilities and are looking to appoint a commercial general manager to lead the growth and development of a focussed business unit.
- Reporting to the Group MD, you will hold complete strategic responsibility for site performance in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional senior management team to drive profitable revenues whilst utilising group resources to deliver operational excellence.
- Will engage UK Grocery customers at the highest level, targeting further growth through existing accounts
- Ideally educated to degree level with the ability to prove you can add significant value to British food company.
- Commercially astute with the gravitas to represent the business at the highest level within industry whilst leading a multifunctional team – you will be used to leading commercial negotiations/ presentations with UK Grocery customers.
- Experience in an added value frozen food manufacturing environment would be highly advantageous however would suit alternative food expertise.
In the first instance please forward an up to date CV by email and include your current remuneration package quoting Ref CGM/896/88 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.
Apply for Commercial General Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly