An innovative privately owned FMCG wholesale distribution business in London is seeking a commercially strong Finance Director to be a pivotal member of a well-funded and fast growing start-up business, working closely with the CEO, the management team, and the Non-Executive Directors. You'll be responsible for all financial aspects of the company.
We're looking for someone to:
- Implement financial recommendations base on analytical activity
- Provide leadership to the board on financial and accounting strategies
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including investors
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banks and accountants
- Provide leadership to the board on financial and accounting strategy
- Ensure the company financial systems, policies and procedures are robust and compliant and support current activities and future growth. Ensure regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
- Contracting auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up to date
- Oversee HR functions
- Contribute to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA), preferably Chartered, with significant experience in a financial role within a commercially driven environment. Be comfortable with working in a start-up business, operating as a "hands on" leader. You'll be commercially astute with excellent communication skills to work with teams across the business to help them execute company targets and manage budgets.