Partner Financial is working with a global business who are implementing a new ERP system and require additional support in their project team in the form of a Business Analyst / R2R Specialist.
The ideal person for this role will be an experienced business analyst / process lead with significant experience in process and controls mapping within a large finance function and have strong R2R knowledge. Candidates with experience developing Tax Reporting or knowledge of Tax module implementation are of high interest although not a pre-requisite.
- Creating or amending process maps including overlays with financial controls
- Supporting content development for presentations to explain the SAP S/4 solutions to business users
- Documentation on business/finance policies, procedures and templates
- Detailed documentation on roles and responsibilities
- Supporting with workshops with the business; this will include slideware for content, logistics and supporting with delivery of the workshops
- Other ad-hoc documentation and meeting notes
- Knowledge of finance processes (R2R) and controls with experience in mapping and process design;
- Creating detailed and relevant process documents;
- Understanding of Finance Systems and ERP implementation lifecycles;
- R2R specialists who are qualified accountants with Group Finance experience will be considered
- Candidates who have worked on Group Consolidation or a direct Tax module implementation are highly desirable
- Previous experience developing Tax Reporting (VAT and Corp Tax) is highly desirable
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and with offshore teams.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.