Expert Senior Consultant – Leadership, Culture & Strategy
We are experienced business leaders working with CEOs and senior teams to improve the performance of their organisations through a focus on leadership and culture. We have built a successful consulting business, combining company strategy with genuine behaviour change, and are looking for people who share our vision to be part of the next phase of our growth story.
Founded in 2012, Coode Associates is an independent, specialist consulting and advisory company working with the senior leaders of large-scale international businesses with the purpose of ‘bringing the humanity back into leadership’. Over the past 5 years our business has grown rapidly; we have established a clear proposition with a portfolio of great clients and have high ambitions for the future.
About the Role
The Senior Consultants who join us will be the future Partners in our business. We are looking for people who are excited by the prospect of joining a small, dynamic, purpose-led business and working within a professional, collaborative team. As a Senior Consultant you will be:
- Leading client engagements: managing and developing teams of consultants on assignments and personally delivering work for clients. Contributing to marketing and business development: developing new business, managing client relationships and building our brand. Building the practice: contributing to our growth strategy, driving internal projects and building our capability.
You will be working in our Richmond office and need to be flexible to travel to meet with clients.
Our consultants have personal experience of leadership in large companies; this is a vital differentiator for us and an area in which we cannot compromise. For success in this role you must have had leadership responsibility within large complex international organisations. In addition, we will be looking for you to demonstrate:
- P&L responsibility, or a deep understanding of the financial/commercial priorities and challenges our clients face
- Experience of working in a variety of settings, teams and business cultures. Ideally this will include experience of working in another country
- Experience of structuring and leading projects to drive large scale business change. Specific expertise in team effectiveness and culture change would be advantageous.
- Enthusiasm for learning and embracing new ways of working
- Exceptional relationship skills, emotional intelligence and cultural sensitivity
- A confident, engaging style coupled with mental agility, listening and observation skills, and flexibility in approach
You probably won’t be in a role like this at the moment, in fact we would really rather that you weren’t. We would be very happy to arrange an exploratory chat in the first instance, but please note that we are only able to respond to applicants who meet the mandatory requirements outlined above.
To find out more please email a CV and brief covering note by clicking "Apply".
We can only accept applications from candidates with the current Right to Work in the UK.