Head of Finance
£80 - 100,000 + Bonus:- Our £500m T/O client is one of the foremost privately owned companies in the Travel, Retail and Leisure sectors. Consistent high end client service and first class products has ensured constant year on year success and growth. Based in Central London, this Head of Finance role represents an excellent opportunity for the right high calibre candidate.
As Head of Finance (No 1) and part of the Senior Management Team, the role reports directly to the CEO and will take responsibility for:-
- All financial, accounting, legal, property and insurance matters in the business
- Leading and developing an experienced finance team of 14 people
- Statutory reporting for main trading business and subsidiary/overseas entities
- Overseeing preparation of management information and management accounts
- Manage cash investments, dealing with banks and financial institutions
- Manage relationship with foreign currency and credit card providers
- Constant development of transaction and payments processes and systems
- Ensuring and developing strong internal controls within the business
- Oversee regulatory, payroll, pension and benefits issues within the business
- Manage the relationship with the company auditors
This role requires core skills and experience of leadership of a multi-disciplined team across all functions in Finance and Accounts and a strong capability in the management of systems and processes in a high volume transaction environment.
This represents an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller, Head of Finance or Finance Director seeking a new challenge is a very successful high volume business. Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACMA, as well as qualified by experience QBE will be considered.