Interim Company Secretary
We are seeking an Interim Company Secretary for this Listed PLC.
Based in London with some European travel.
Reporting to the CFO, main duties of the role are:
- Arrange all Board, Exco and sub-committee meetings – prepare agendas and take minutes
- Handle any matters relating to the listing of shares and divisions, company share transactions and corporate compliance.
- Give regular reviews and updates on policies and procedures related to the governance of the organisation in light of developments in recognised market best practice
- Advise Board members on their duties and on general corporate compliance
- Ensure the Board and sub-committees comply with their duties on self-assessment
- Liaison with Company's House as and when required
Ideal Candidate profile:
- Be a qualified Company Secretary (CIS) and / or possess a legal qualification
- Post qualification experience in a listed UK PLC at Company Secretary
- A self-starter who can work on their own and deliver the duties with little supervision.
- Demonstrable experience of all of the duties as above
- Sound understanding of corporate governance issues and knowledge of the LSE
- Highly polished communication skills – written and verbal
- Computer literate and strong time management skills
- Part-time will be considered
Only those with the necessary qualifications and have had the required experience in a listed PLC will be considered.