Our client is a Professional Services business, an SME that has grown considerably in the UK over the past 5 years. With recent investment from a Private Equity firm we are recruiting a CFO to join the Board and help take this profitable company to the next stage of growth and development, including acquisitions and international expansion.
The role is broad and will be responsible for all elements of Finance and Operations for the company. This will include:
- Rebuilding finance controls and procedures
- Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics
- Provision of high quality and accurate Management and Statutory information (IFRS)
- Managing cash flow in a recurring revenue business environment
- Managing internal and external stakeholders including banks and cash covenants
- M+A activity and readying the business for sale
Candidates should be technically strong and commercially minded Qualified Accountants with experience of a high growth Services company ideally in a PE backed organisation.