Interim Finance Director
This private equity backed aerospace company is seeking an Interim Finance Director/CFO to professionalise its finance function and support the business in M&A.
- Work with board colleagues to improve the business information available for decision making
- Lead the finance team, mentoring and supporting their development
- Swiftly understand, assess and ensure current KPIs are accurate and appropriate
- Develop processes to offer greater insight into trend identification and margin visibility
- Manage external financial relationships with banks and investors
- Technically strong finance professional
- Experience of growth or rapidly evolving environments
- Excellent understanding of cash management, payments and experience holding significant sums of customer cash
- Experience in the Aerospace sector is highly desirable.
- Some experience of M&A will be advantageous.
- A degree of experience / understanding of a PE-backed corporate finance structure.
- Happy working at fast pace and high intensity levels. Comfortable with high degrees of accountability and critical decision making